Installation of a new set includes:
1) Assembly per the manufacturers instructions,
2) Removal of ALL packaging/trash from the Swing Set, including cardboard boxes, bags, shrink wrap and any pallets left by the shipper. I will leave nothing in your yard except for a complete, safe Swing Set.
3) I will go over the owners manual with you and explain the weight limits for the set, recommended maintenance & how to register the set with the manufacturer for warranty coverage & safety recall notification, if there ever is one.
The price I quote includes:
1)Dis-assembly at the location the set is currently at.
2)Transportation of the Swing Set to the new address.
3)Re-assembly at the new address
--The only chance for any additional charge would be for:
1) Replacement of any damaged/rotted wood, only if I need to purchase materials. I carry a small supply of common sized wood parts, if I have it & do not have to purchase it, no charge!
2) Replacement of any specialized hardware such as swing hangers, swings, rope ladders, hand grips, etc. I do always have a huge supply of extra screws, bolts, lag screws, washers, T-nuts, etc. with me, no charge for those items.
No, I do not. But, I will gladly offer my recommendations based on your budget & what features you are looking for. I do not work for any manufacturer, I will be very honest on what I feel would be your best choice(s).
No deposit is required, payment is due when the set is complete. I accept cash, personal checks, & all major credit/debit cards (MC, Visa, Discover & AMEX) on site.
90% are done in one day. A hand full of very large sets are done over 1 & 1/2 days.
No. As long as an adult is home for 10-15 min when I first arrive to discuss how the set should be positioned in the yard I am fine. I will need access to a power outlet, either outside the home or through a window.
Yes. I carry $1,000,000 in Liability Insurance & can provide a certificate upon request.